Next Gear Resources Limited, a registered Real Estate firm in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Duration: Full Time
- The candidate’s primary tasks is to manager and head the marketing team and also act as the contact person between the company and its existing & prospective clients: organizing sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products, establishing new business, negotiating contracts and packages, aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- The candidate’s secondary tasks will include: presentations, proposals writings, budget preparation and market analysis.
- Provide service leadership related to Marketing of business.
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently, whether it is direct or indirect sales.
- Make sure that the businesses marketing promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Act as the lead officer in all Marketing activities
- Problem solve, this will be a big part of the job, so the ability to think on your feet is a must. As the Head of Marketing, they will support the Management with their duties and also work within the management team to maintain the collective work to a good standard.
- Drive direct sales to the company via marketing of company’s properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- Provide buyers with details of properties / lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Prepare proposals, letters, brochures, advertisement as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- Provide cooperate sales and marketing to organizations, firms, churches, government agencies and other related bodies as directed by the management.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- To market and sell an agreed monthly/annual target to increase year on year.
- To meet all financial targets lay down by the Chief Executive
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts to an agreed annual target.
- To present Next Gear Resources to potential clients through communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the post.
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior’s at all times.
- To drive sells as agreed by the management at a monthly/annual target.
- Involve fully in the visiting of sites and also taking of customers to sites.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- Ensure effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with customers.
- Ensure that monthly sales targets are met on or before the end of each month.
- To report directly to the Head of Marketing on all sells and marketing activities.
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in any Related course.
- Office experience.
- Experience in Content development. Experience in sales and marketing.
- Must know how to drive and have a valid drivers licence
- Years of Experience: 3-5 Years
- Age range: 35 and below
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge in real estate management
- Commitment to high quality service delivery
- Integrity and ownership mentality
- Organized and methodical
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work with others and be a team-player
- Strong leadership qualities
- Fast and time cautious
- Ability to work with little supervision.
Deadline: 30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.