Mindfield Resources – Our Client, a leading travels & tourism company headquartered in UAE with over 40 + worldwide locations and USD 1 Billion in revenues, recruiting seeking applications to fill the vaant position below:
Job Title: Head of E-commerce
- Reporting to and working closely with the Chief Strategy Officer,
- The incumbent will be responsible to setup & lead the ecommerce offering for the Africa markets.
- Our client has an already established travels business (both offline & online) in the region and hence this project will focus on a products driven model. During the initial setup phase, the expectations from the role cover but are not limited to:
- Current & future scenarios as well as the physical business and orientation of the Africa environment
- First cut recommendations on current market conditions, possible models (marketplace or warehouse driven), category selection (currently traded or distributed products, mix of current and new or an entirely new product line)
- Evaluate technology platforms/framework, architectural diagrams and performance parameters based on volumes
- Project timelines, high level operational process flow, initial core team, organization structure and cost
- Risk and Fraud Management tools & guidelines
- Payment Platforms
- As a P&L owner you should be strategic,
- A people manager & a leader, analytical, profitability focused, aware of ecommerce best practices, forward thinking combined with strong business judgment and decision making skills.
- At mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels.
- Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates.
- Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will.
- Look forward to a long term relationship.
How to Apply
Click here to apply