Job for IT Consultant at Finchglow Travels Limited
Finchglow Travels, is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Consultant
- Maintain and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Provide staff and users with assistance in solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within the company to increase compatibility and sharing of information.
- Ensure the ongoing maintenance and updating of information systems and infrastructure, including hardware, software.
- Provide applications and program support to users by performing installation
- Configure and software maintenance of existing applications programs and develops programs and scripts as needed in both UNIX/LINUX and Windows environments
- Write and modify code, programs, and scripts and performs testing and debugging to ensure software meets intended requirements and security
- Consult with administration, department managers, and manufacturing representatives to exchange information, present new approaches, and to discuss equipment/system changes.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer science or Engineering
- 2-4 years of experience as an IT Consultant
- ITIL Certification
- Other IT certifications would be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively multitask
Deadline: 19th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.