Job for IT Support (DevOps) TeamLead/Trainer at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
DM Holdings (DMH) is a Conglomerate of companies with vast interests in Entertainment and Media business. With each of the subsidiaries’ enviable track record, DMH is poised to take a strategic position in providing cutting edge services within the Media/Marketing Communication landscape.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: IT Support (DevOps) TeamLead/Trainer
- He/She has to come up with a curriculum for training future Engineers
- Generate Management reports from application databases (MySQL, Oracle and SQL Server)
- Systems maintenance and network management
- Content Management on websites
- Collating system requirements, changes and testing software updates for custom applications
- Liaising with software development teams and IT Solution vendors for implementation and support of custom developed software and off-the-shelf solutions
- Proficient in Systems Administration with knowledge of systems troubleshooting, basic network setup and management and General IT support.
- Ability to setup and configure systems (PCs and Servers), install, configure, update and upgrade custom and off-the-shelf software.
- System Administration skills, i.e., Windows, Linux and OSX.
- Domain and email administration
- Ability to configure routers and switch, setup firewall, troubleshoot issues with firewall.
- Proficient in SQL with ability to generate reports from SQL Server and MySQL
- Basic understanding of web development, web servers, and Content Management Systems
- Basic understanding of setting up, administering and troubleshooting issues on the network
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Ability to read and understand code
- Ability not just to solve problems but to explain the reason for the suggested solutions
- BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer science, Computer Engineering, Elect Electronics (minimum of 2nd class upper)
- Certification in ITIL Foundation, Comptia A+, CCNA, MCSA, HDI will be an added advantage
- Experience using Help Desk software is an added advantage
- Male/Female between the age of 20-35 years
Deadline: 10th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with the subject of the position applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.org