Job Positions at Workingpeople Limited
Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing is a Leading provider of Human Resources solutions in Nigeria. Our prowess lies not just in providing a qualitative workforce but also in developing and implementing customized options for Human Resource challenges for clients. This service is a unique offering to our diverse clients that requires the service of qualified drivers for both domestic and commercial purpose Workingpeople Limited offers its clients an assurance of top quality driver service round the clock.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Drive vehicle as requested
- Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure punctuality and safe driving
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc.; Administrative works
- School Certificate or OND.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3-5years in driving
- Possession of valid driver license.
- Familiar with Lagos roads.
- Strong defensive driving skill, excellent knowledge of road traffic laws
- Strong observation skills, Good communication skill, good grooming
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and good interpersonal skills
- Resident living around Surulere , Mainland and its environs.
Job Title: Sales Girl
- Candidate must be smart, have a good attitude and be willing to learn.
- SSCE and OND holders ONLY.
- Candidates must also be living in Surulere / Mainland
- Computer literacy is compulsory
- Greeting customers with a positive demeanor.
- Maintaining an enthusiastic and upbeat personality.
- Age between 26- 30 years.
Deadline: 9th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org