HRLeverage – Our client is a major brand in hospitality and travel industry in Nigeria. Being an affiliate of a major UAE firm, our client has established her roots within the Africa and her travels and tour sector. As a result of her continuous expansion, please find below employee requisition as requested by our client:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Sales Manager will Proactively create and maintain operative working team relationships with all support departments and provide team with the required product information, communicate sales strategies effectively and support sales team in the entire liaison required. NB Understand Appreciates IATA standards is key for this role.
- The main purpose is to gather marketing survey Information from difference perspective location in order to ascertain product selling point.
Areas of Discipline & Responsibilities
- Setting marketing/sales research aims and objectives/activity plan
- Liaising with clients, research personnel and technical development with the team along with local Vendor
- Producing project plans and cost effective to ascertain product flow
- Collecting, recording, analyzing and interpreting data of producing flyers and handbills/face bill
- Observing field conditions to ascertain security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle the situation in case may be.
- Following strict test guidelines on the marketing location
- Writing technical publications and reports to showcase the product
- Keeping up to date with current developments and budgeting plans
- Making presentations promotion and advertisement
- Coordinating with the team to roll up Banner and posters
- Coordinating with the team to mark stand or locations
- Ticket, arrange and display strategies to promote sales.
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Report and recommendation.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualification: HND, B.Sc, M.Sc etc.
- Experience in Hospitality and tourism sector
Skills and Attitudinal Applicable:
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner and be helpful and polite.
- Assistants should be physically fit as they will be on their feet for most of the day and may be required to lift large amounts of stock.
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, sports equipment etc.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Patience Adaptability
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level and Integrity
Very well, Negotiable depending on the experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: TheHRLeverageAfrica@gmail.com