Latest Job Openings at Deluxe Residences Limited
Deluxe Residences is an urban luxury real estate development, investment and management firm. At present, our portfolio includes small apartment buildings, mixed use buildings, terrace houses, luxury flats and one to three family homes. As an urban developer, Deluxe Residences applies its knowledge of the market and neighbourhood trends to identify and acquire real estate in areas that have substantial upside appreciation potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil / Structural Engineer
Job Ref: EN-03
Qualification / Requirements
- The ideal candidate must possess a first Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University, at least Seven (7) years post qualification cognate experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office (word, excel, project and possibly primavera)
- Skillful in project planning, scheduling and resource allocation
- Registration with relevant professional body (ies) is a prerequisite
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Ref: QS -01
- Cost consulting, Cost estimating
- Cost planning and commercial management throughout the entire life cycle of the project from inception to post-completion
- Value determination
- Risk management and calculation
- Procurement advice and assistance during the tendering procedures
- Tender analysis and agreement of the contract sum
- Commercial management and contract administration
- Assistance in dispute resolution
- Asset capitalisation
- Interim valuations and payment assessment
- Cost management process
- Assessing the additional costs of design variations
Qualifications / Requirements
- The ideal candidate must possess a first Degree in Quantity Surveying with at least Five (5) years post qualification cognate experience.
- Registration with relevant professional body (ies) is an added advantage.
Deadline: 23rd June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com