Male Cleaner at Workingpeople Limited
Workingpeople Limited Outsourcing is a Leading provider of Human Resources solutions in Nigeria. Our prowess lies not just in providing a qualitative workforce but also in developing and implementing customized options for Human Resource challenges for clients. This service is a unique offering to our diverse clients that requires the service of qualified cleaners for both domestic and commercial purpose Workingpeople Limited offers its clients an assurance of top quality cleaner service round the clock.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below for our client:
Job Title: Male Cleaner
- Vacancy exists for the position of a Cleaner, to provide efficient organization and cleaning services
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Keeping clean the offices, kitchen, corridors, toilets, and workshop venue and the office environment at all the times;
- Paying attention and ensuring hygienic standard of sanitary facilities at all the times;
- Keeps office room floors, surfaces, furniture, walls, doors, windows, carpets clean and hygienic;
- Clean the toilets and ensure that toiletries are replaced as often as required;
- Report on the stock status of toiletries and detergents.
- Maintaining the organization of paper, documents, and clean desks and offices;
- Supporting office hospitality in the presence of guests;
- Maintaining cleanliness of the entire premises
- Performing general cleaning duties
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- At least a secondary education is desirable.
- At least 1 year of work experience in a similar role.
- N20, 000.
Deadline: 14th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: Info@workingpeople.com.ng
Note: Candidates within Surulere environ Preferred.