Managing Director at a Leading Health Maintenance Company in Abuja
Carter consulting is a leading change Management consultancy firm with expertise in Human Resources Management, Information Technology, change management, mergers and acquisitions.
We are currently recruiting for one of our client, a leading Health Maintenance Organization with head office in Abuja FCT and offices in over 20 states of the federation, in the capacity below:
Job Title: Managing Director
Job Type: Full Time
- Formulation and implementation of major functional policies and plans that can make a considerable impact on the long-term performance of the organization.
- Judgment and initiative in dealing with problems especially where there are no guidelines and precedence.
- Development of new concepts and approaches for entrepreneurial actions.
- Meeting contacts at highest level with a particular emphasis on external relations and which require very considerable communication, advocacy and persuasive skills.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the organizations ambitious growth.
- A minimum of First degree or its equivalent
- Post graduate qualification in Management, Public health, Health Management, Health Economics, Insurance and other related fields.
- Certification in/and or professional membership of Health Management and Health Insurance related bodies shall be an added advantage.
- ICT Savvy.
- Minimum of 15 years post NYSC experience out of which 7 years is at Senior management position in relevant and related field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Very high level of professional and managerial competence in directing and controlling activities.
- Basic knowledge of risk assessment and risk management.
- Ability to carry out cost/benefit analysis of high tech medical systems, processes, and procedures.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the NHIS guidelines and operations of HMOs and HCPs
- Ability to provide leadership to a multi-disciplinary workforce;
- Demonstrated ability to evolve administrative policies and procedures and monitor compliance.
- Valuable experience and track record in the area of Business development and marketing.
- Valuable experience and track record in the area of customer retention and management.
- In-depth knowledge of Public and private schemes will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership and management acumen.
- Exposure within the Industry
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills;
- Must be self-motivated and a change agent.
Deadline: 27th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letters and detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the mail should indicate position applied for.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.