Myjoy Food Industries Limited, a leading industrial bakery located in Ibadan, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager
- Accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing national sales plans towards the achievement of the company’s goal.
- B.Sc./HND in Marketing or other disciplines;
- At least 10 years of proven work experience as a national sales manager in fast-moving consumer goods companies;
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Must have a very good sales track record
- Experience in sales of breads/confectioneries will be an added advantage
- Experience in managing a high performance sales team
- An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies throughout the nation.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets for the company.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in the regions and throughout the nation.
- Maintain sales and marketing staffs by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Provide sales information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends for management’s decision making.
- Follow-up on the activities of the sales and marketing staffs recruited for optimum and excellent performance.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large mega customers.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with distributors’ needs.
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- Carryout other duties that may be assigned to you by management periodically
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 30th June, 2017.