Obafemi Awolowo University Latest Recruitment for Forensic Auditor
The Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-lfe, is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as the University of Ife by the government of the then Western Region of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forensic Auditor
Location: Ile-Ife, Osun
- We require the services of Firms of Auditors to carry out a Forensic Audit on the Financial Affairs of the University.
The prospective appointees must show:
- Evidence of the Firm’s registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of the Firm’s registration with Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation in 2017;
- The Firm’s profile including professional qualifications of the key staff, past experience with respect to similar jobs which have been successfully handled;
- Evidence of financial capability (Bank reference);
- Audited accounts of the Firm for the last three years, i.e. 2016, 2015, 2014;
- Evidence of VAT registration and valid tax clearance certificates for the last three years, i.e. 2016, 2015, and 2014;
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act of 2004;
- Registration in the BPP’s Nation Database for Registration categorization and classification of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers;
- Evidence of Interim Registration Report;
- Evidence of Registration with their Statutory Professional Body FRCN)
Deadline: 7th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified auditing firms/candidates should submit their applications to:
Obafemi Awolowo University,
Note: Envelopes containing the applications must be marked “Forensic Auditor” on the top right hand corner.