Job Title: Commercial Relationship Manager
Location: Sokoto, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Ilorin, Onitsha, Aba, Yenagoa, Calabar, Plateau, Gombe, Kaduna, Katsina
- To work as a team member in the Commercial banking department within the level of Executive Trainee – Deputy Manager depending on their current level and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify prospect and convert in line with Bank’s appetite.
- Effectively use CRM for managing a healthy pipeline and also a record of client calls and discussions.
- Actively drive sales of full range of Commercial Client products and capture entire client value chain
- Manage and protect the relationship between the company and its most important clients.
- Build relationships with different members of the client team who make or influence purchasing decisions, including senior executives, purchasing managers, technical managers and finance directors.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or marketing.
- Must have proven record of relationship management skills
- Must have extensive experience managing clients with annual turnover of N1billion minimum.
- Must be currently working with a reputable bank in a similar role.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
Please take into consideration the following pre-qualifying criteria for all candidates:
- Grade range should be between ET – DM
- Sourcing is exclusive to the under listed banks:
- Diamond Bank, Access Bank, ZenithBank,Guaranty Trust Bank., Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Keystone Bank, Citi Bank, UBA, Skye Bank
The below age and salary grid should guide your sourcing:
Grade Age Range Salary
- MGR: 35-40
- DM: 33-38
- AM 31-36
- SBO: 29-34
- B0: 27-32
- ABO: 26-31
- ET: 25-30
Skills and Attitudinal Applicable:
- You should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. retail, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, sports equipment etc.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Good communication skills – Customer service orientation – Patience Adaptability – Initiative Persuasiveness – Stress tolerance – High energy level and Integrity.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV’s in MS WORD format with your name and Location as Email Subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:Candidates must add two references from the banking sector to their CV’s. Qualified candidates will be given the next grade if they have been in that grade for more than a year.