Production Supervisor Job at Graceco Nigeria Limited
Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff result by communicating job expectation, planning and appraising job results coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Maintain staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees, developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process setting processing variables, Studying methods, implementing cost reductions, developing, reporting procedures and system, facilitating correction to malfunctions within process control points.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standard.
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Ensures operation of equipments by calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points equipment, and resources maintain compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensure minimal waste management by total reduction of waste from machines functionality, personnel incompetency and proper handling of production process.
You will need to show:
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have OND in relevant field such as Food Science and Technology, Manufacturing Engineering, Production Engineering, etc.
- Sound numerical aptitude and reasoning
- Above 2 years’ experience as Production supervisor in a manufacturing sector; FMCG
- Applicant must live within Alagbado vicinity.
Deadline: 9th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested ans qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org