Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) is one of the key players in the Agro Allied Industry in Nigeria based in Edo State. As a result of expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill this position below:
- Proven ability to diagnostic tools to diagnose electrical problems on automobiles & equipment’s
- Testing of equipment repaired with a view to ascertaining the repaired status.
- Ensure the Company’s regulations on Health and Safety at are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure regular cleaning and orderliness of the workshop.
- Completed apprentice
- NABTEB, Trade Test or NTC with verifiable practical experience.
- Trainable & a team player.
- At least 3 years cognate experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 7th July, 2017.