Shaldag Limited is a greenfield aquaculture production company with a state-of-art intensive aquaculture facility comprising hatcheries, nurseries, and on-growing sections. Shaldag produces, distributes and sells fish & fish products. The objective of the company is to significantly increase the local production of fish & fish products in Nigeria, through the use of modern technology. To this extent, Shaldag Limited has set up its first fish farm in Epe, Lagos for the production of 10,000MT of Catfish and Tilapia fish per annum. Shaldag’s fish farm in Epe will be the largest Catfish and Tilapia fish farm in Nigeria upon completion.
Based on recent expansion, Shaldag Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- We are looking for a candidate that would oversee our commercial business operations. Successful candidate must be able to coordinate every aspect of sales and business development for the business.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Sales and Business Development in an aquaculture farm.
- Ability to generate market leads across Africa.
- Grounded in the area of Market Research and Knowledge Communication.
- Demonstrates exceptional Social Media Communication skills.
- Goal Oriented, Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver high performance results with minimal supervision.
Deadline: 15th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s stating “Sales and Marketing Coordinator” as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Leave a Reply