Fortune Global Shipping & Logistics Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company with head office in Nigeria and operational offices in some West African countries. We specialize in the movement of goods nationally and internationally. Our core services include freight forwarding, custom clearance services, air freight services, intra logistics and transportation, warehousing, oil and gas logistics services etc. Our years of existence has witnessed rapid growth with accompanying national and international recognitions.
In FGSL, people are our greatest asset and as a result we give people the opportunity to realise their potentials and develop their talents. FGSL offers a wide range of exciting career opportunities for individuals that are motivated and passionate about being the best.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Commercial Officer
- The senior commercial officer will be responsible for all FGSL’s pricing unit and ensuring prompt response to all RFQs and RFIs
- Manage the process for the formulation of commercial procedure within the department.
- Develop pricing strategies at macro and micro level in line with business strategy.
- Managing and responding to complex Oil and Gas commercials for complex logistics.
- Develop effective market rate guidelines for the commercial team
- Analyze, evaluate and respond to rate requests and tenders in a timely manner aligned to the company profit objectives.
- Provide required assistance to the Sales team to negotiate with customers when required.
- Lead team to strategically plan and participate in service contract negotiations
- Develop and utilize pricing models and pricing tools.
- Monitor and analyze competitor pricing and keep abreast of all relevant development within the industry.
- Validate sales quotation for accuracy and profitability before communicating to clients
- Provide supervision to the commercial team in quotation management with the most competitive rates
- Participate in the preparation of proposals and cost estimates for business prospects, bids and tenders in liaison with the sales team.
- Coordinating and responding to all RFQs and RFIs within given deadlines.
- At least 7 years industry experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must possess strong negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to scrutinize tender documents and be aware of changes in the market as well as complete and analyze tender documents.
- Have an awareness of global economic factors that can influence the oil industry
- Must possess good reporting and analytical skills.
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Economics or any related course.
- MBA in Supply Chain will be an added advantage.
- Professional membership of Chartered Institute of Supply Chain will be an advantage.
Deadline: 27th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org The position been applied for should be the subject of the email.