University of Nigeria, Nsukka – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2017/2018 session. The application will run from 25th May to 18th August, 2017. The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admissions into their respective second year degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
University of Nigeria, Nsukka Admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the University
- The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
Available Subject Combinations
- Subject Combinations: History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies (HLCRS), Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL), History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS), Igbo/Literature in English/CRS (ILCRS), History/Igbo/French(HIF) etc.
2.) Social Science
- Subject Combinations: Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM), Government/ Economics /Geography (GEG), Literature/ Economics /Government (LEG), Biology/Economics/ Government (BEG), Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies (GLCRS) etc
3.) Management Science
- Subject Combinations: Business Studies /Accounting/Mathematics (BAM), Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG), Government/ Economics/ Mathematics (GEM) etc
- Subject Combinations: Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC), Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM), Physics/Chemistry/Biology (PCB) etc.
- Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Applicants into 2017/2018 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2018 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2017/2018 entrance examination shall hold at the University of Nigeria Nsukka, Campus within the 1st week of September, 2017.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate
Deadline: Friday, 18th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid).
To complete the application candidates should follow the steps below:
- Log in to the University Portal: unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective students”
- Click on “Online Application Forms”
- Click on “Generate Payment Invoice” under 2017/2018 Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board programme.
- Provide your Phone number and sign in.
- Fill in the blank fields and submit. Take your invoice to the bank and make your payment.
- Return to this link: http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/JUPEB/JUPEBLogin.aspx and enter your Remitta number.
- Proceed with the completion of the form using passport photograph not more than 100KB.
- Correctly enter your details.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
Further Enquiries: Phone – 09098127029, 08096854714. Email: email@example.com