University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla – Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment in the university of Nigeria teaching hospital Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu into the position below:
Job Title: Director of Administration/Secretary to the Management Board
- Successful candidate shall be responsible to be Chief Medical Director for the effective functioning of all the administrative Divisions of the hospital.
- Conduct the correspondences of the Board and keep the records of the hospital.
- Perform such other functions as the Board or the Chief Medical Director, may from time to time assign to him/her
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good honours degree in Arts, Social Science or Humanities.
- Membership of the Institute of Health Service Administration of Nigeria or possession of a Diploma/Certificate in Hospital or Health Service Administration or any Post-Graduate Degree (M.Sc/MBA/Ph.D) will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must also have not less than fifteen (15) years of post-qualification and cognate experience preferably in a Teaching or Specialist Hospital, and must currently be an assistant Director (Administration) for not less than two (2) years, and on a salary not less than CONHESS 13 or its equivalent.
Conditions of Service
- The post is pensionable and successful candidate shall be subject to the conditions of service of the UNTH which the Hospital Management Board may from time to time promulgate and which are usually similar to those obtainable in the Federal Public Service.
Deadline: 10th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by enclosing the following documents below:
- 20 (twenty) copies of typewritten application
- 20 (twenty) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- 20 (twenty) copies of certificates/testimonials
- 20 (twenty) copies of birth certificates/testimonials
- Names of three (3) referees who should be asked by candidates to forward referees’ reports direct to the address below.
All applications should be sent to:
The Chief Medical Director,
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital,
- Interested candidates in the public service must route their applications through their establishments.
- Only applications of those shortlisted for interview will be acknowledged.