Vacancies at NetPro International Limited in Lagos
AK Infotech Solutions Limited is a Nigerian Technology Company providing Customised Software Solutions, Technology Consultancy, Mobile App Development and Hardware Design for various industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure.
- This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Proven experience as an office assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- OND in any Administrative course or its Equivalent.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Maintain social media pages for http://studyinnigeria.com & http://akisolutions.com.ng
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- We are looking for a professional Instructional Designer to design and develop learning and practicing experiences.
- The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
Instructional Designer Core Responsibilities:
- Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Working with subject matter experts and identifying target audience’s training needs
- Applying tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners and contexts
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner’s performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Visual Design skills (Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.) and ability to storyboard
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/video scripts
- BS or MA degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or similar
Institution/Department: Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo/Technology-enhanced Learning Centre
Reporting: Executive Director, Technology-enhanced Learning
- To provide vision, operational, academic and strategic leadership in the management and further development of e-learning services, projects and activities for NetPro International Limited through the work of the Technology-enhanced Learning Centre at Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo.
- Lead and manage the TeL Centre, including all aspects of staff management, recruitment, appraisal, staff development, scheduling of work and discipline.
- Devise, design and build or commission innovative, aligned and effective technological solutions to emerging problems and needs in the Polytechnic and beyond.
- Financial management of the Unit and income generation (by writing grant proposals and building strategic partnerships) to ensure smooth running and continued funding for the Unit’s staff and the services it provides.
- Undertake research and pursue networking opportunities including substantial travel to create partnerships, stay abreast of developments, and promote the work of the centre, including supporting and developing research and publishing.
- Undertake training, teaching or course moderation as required, including setting and assessing coursework, theme leadership, curriculum design, administration and other academic duties, to provide a high quality integrated student learning experience.
- Chair or contribute to strategic and operational committees on issues pertaining to e-learning and the use of technology in support of teaching and learning.
- Liaise with key stakeholder in relation to the strategic goals and activities, to ensure the smooth working of the Centre.
- Deputise for the Director as required
Planning and Organising:
- Devise and implement financial plans for the centre including income generation.
- Plan TeL service provision for the Polytechnic and the means by which it is implemented both within the centre and beyond, including planning service architecture and strategic developments in learning technology services for the centre, the Polytechnic and beyond.
- Plan and prioritise personal workload and that of TeL staff. Organise team meetings appraisals, staff development sessions to ensure smooth and efficient running of the centre.
- Find solutions to potential and actual disruptions in the centre’s service provision due to staff holidays, sickness, maternity leave, resignations, technical disruptions, etc.
- Work with academic staff to develop their work plans and academic content of high quality.
- Rework and adjust strategic and operational plans and priorities in the light of emerging issues and problems
- Decide on budgetary, staffing and support issues for centre.
- Ensure and carry out suitable quality assurance measures on the output of the centre and the services offered
- Contribute to decisions and plans regarding the long-term strategic goals of the centre.
- Represent the Centre in meetings, events, seminars, etc. as appropriate.
- Write and present reports and briefing papers as appropriate.
- Work closely with the senior management of the Polytechnic to ensure the Centre’s alignment to the wider strategic context.
- Work closely with senior academics and administrators to provide for their TeL implementation and support needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Needed
- A good Degree in a relevant area along with a minimum of five years’ experience
- In depth understanding of current and emerging issues and trends in e-learning and Technology-enhanced Learning theory, research and practice and a recognised national profile in these areas. This to include excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and excellent presentation skills including teaching experience
- Ability to shape and inform critical strategic discussions at institutional level, and beyond, and to act as a senior institutional representative as required
- In depth understanding of information system design, instructional design, pedagogy, academic systems, implementation and management
- Excellent project, people and financial management skills
Deadline: 11th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org