An indigenous Manufacturing Plant located in Kogi State, is recruiting exceptional talented candidates with high level of initiative, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration / Public Administration or any relevant course.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
- Must be able to provide assistance in the running of the company, manage quality and cost control, represent the company at various meetings and seminars as well as court cases and carry out all other ad-hoc duties assigned to him/her.
- Must be able to liaise with the Federal, State and Local governments as well as other relevant parastatals on matters relating to the organization as well as renew appropriate government license as at when due.
- Must be able to provide comprehensive administrative support which Include but are not limited to scheduling of seminars / educative programmes, booking of flights and must be able to directly supervise the security operations and operatives within the organization.
Job Title: Stock Management Executive
- Candidates should possess OND / HND / B.SC in Purchasing & Supply / Logistics or any related subject.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- Experience with MS Office particularly MS Excel is required.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- B.Sc / HND in Personnel Management or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
- Solid experience and knowledge of MS Office is a must.
- Professional certification would be an added advantage.
Note: Please do not apply if you are not willing to be interviewed for your selected position at the plant site in Kogi State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject.
Deadline: 13th June, 2017.