Highpiller’s International, is recruiting suitably quaified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Chief Administrative Officer
- Recruits, hires, and trains upper level company executives.
- Conducts performance reviews of top-level employees.
- Delegates duties to employees.
- Builds and nurtures relationships with clients and potential business partners.
- Researches and oversees company mergers.
- Designs and plans marketing and promotional strategies.
- Oversees execution of advertising campaigns and other promotional events.
- Creates new ways to increase company profitability.
- Studies, implements, and orders new products and services to be offered by the company.
- Travels to conferences and expositions.
- Terminates employees as necessary.
- Creates and oversees company budgets.
- Analyzes sales reports.
- Addresses and resolves any issues or problems with company performance.
- Works with legal department to resolve any lawsuits.
- Studies target market and current market trends.
- Researches competitive companies.
- Networks with existing and potential clients.
How to Apply