Assistant General Manager Job at 25th and Staffing
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
- The ideal candidate should have a strong business mindset and experienced in managing commercial operations and procurements.
- Your job will be highly important in ensuring the company meets its goals of efficiency and customer acquisition and retention.
- To ensure the execution of all action plans and must be able to close deals
- The Assistant General Manager (AGM) will be responsible for supporting the General Manager in the management of the entire company’s operations.
- The AGM will be responsible to meet performance and profit goals.
- The AGM will be responsible to manage and oversee all safety processes within the company.
- To supervise the day-to-day task assignment and manage performance for all management and associates. This includes recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, associate engagement, performance management and administering progressive discipline.
- The AGM will be required to assist in the selection, development and training of all associates in the company
- Plan and prepare work schedules and coordinate daily assignments and activities of associates to meet the needs of the business.
- To monitor and analyze reports relating to Loss Prevention and reports trends to the General Manager.
- To ensure the accuracy of weekly payroll, which includes the proper editing of timecards when necessary, using the appropriate charge codes and weekly submission.
- To manage all safety programs and ensure proper execution and compliance.
- Complete all tasks assigned by the General Manager within the specified time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years Leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline; M.Sc/M.A in related field is an added advantage
- Relationship Building and Exceptional Customer Service
- Effective Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, understand People, organize and solve problems
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
- Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between managers, employees and customers.
- Performance Management, Giving Feedback, Project Management, Coaching, Foster
- Teamwork, Supervision, Staffing, Business Knowledge, Technical Leadership, Technical Management, Vision
- Salary 250k and Car/Driver and others.
Deadline: 28th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, “Assistant General Manager ” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.