Emplug Limited, a subsidiary of Emplug, Inc., a 2016 US Incorporated and California based Business Social Enterprise and Technology Startup with her African Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria.
Emplug leverages on the power of the web, mobile and SMS/USSD in connecting all persons with or without Internet access and on just about any communication device to jobs, adverts and socializing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Programmer
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Professional Requirements and Experience
- 3-7 years experience in building reliable and effective software
- Working knowledge in PHP (Python and Java would be a plus)
- Good skills in ReactJS, Angular and AngularJS 1.x
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work independently and in a team
Proposed Salary RangeN80,000 to N120,000 (gross) monthly.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should send their Applications using “Experienced Programmers” as subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th July, 2017.