Timproxy operates a diversified business with a special focus on Oil and Gas, Marine and the Power Industry. Our specialty cover equipment’s manufactured by major OEM’s. We are located in Lagos, Nigeria with an independent subsidiary in the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Business Development ExecutiveLocation
: LagosJob Description
- A growing oil servicing company is seeking a Business Development Executive with an oil and gas industry experience that will lead and support a range of responsibilities mainly focused in the areas of:
- Industry Analysis
- Marketing and Strategic Planning
- This is an ideal opportunity to join a business that has been demonstrating significant growth for a period of time, offering potential candidates a challenging, autonomous and exciting environment to develop their career.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the products and services offered and conduct sales calls and make product / service presentations to meet customer needs.
- Develop strong relationships with key clients and potential clients operating within the oil and gas industry and promote the services of the Company.
- Remain current on sales performance and provide sales reports by providing periodic status reports detailing activity and efforts, as well as win/loss analysis.
- Look for opportunities to build technical strategic relationships with key organisations including OEMs.
- Identify business opportunities and ensure our company receives inquires (RFQs)from clients and customers.
- Assist with the management of procurement related issues.
- Track new business development opportunities, utilizing market knowledge and market intelligence tools to identify projects which are aligned to the company’s growth strategy.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree with emphasis in business or engineering preferred.
- 2+ years Business Development experience is preferred.
- Written and verbal communication, including project presentations to customers.
- Possess strong negotiation, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit a very strong understanding and appreciation for working in a team environment.
- Ability to format reports, produce and manipulate data accurately.
- Ability to interface with individuals at all levels in an organization.
- Proven record of success in business development, client relationship building, strategic project pursuits and proposal preparation.
- Experience Onshore and Offshore Oil and Gas as well as exposure to other petrochemical and industrial industries is desired.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- To join a fantastic closely connected warm team, with open culture, who would want to learn from you as much as you would want to learn from them. Will suit a dynamic and seriously career minded individual, with selfstarter mentality.
How to Apply
Intertested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference TIMPROXYNG/HR/BUS DEV/ DEPT18Q2
Deadline 31st July, 2017.