Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Start2Grow Sales Graduate Program
Job ID: 3011525Location:
LagosAbout the HP CEMA Start2Grow Sales Graduate Program
- As part of the Start2Grow Graduate Program, you will be an active member of the CEMA Sales team.
- Whilst you will get exposed to roles across Sales and Product management, you will have the opportunity to gain a clear strategic vision of the printing and computing markets and to help your customers and partners to take their business to the next level with the HP products and solutions.
- The program will also give you the opportunity to improve your soft skills by creating your own development plan to shine, including-sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world class IT leaders.
RequirementsAmong your super-powers do you have:
- Graduate degree obtained in the last 12 months in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance or similar
- Creativity, proactivity and inter-personal abilities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus)
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Passion about technology and innovation
- Self-motivation, confidence and fast learning skills
Do you want to make an impact
Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year contract (to start with)
- Future development opportunities building your own career across different businesses and functions.
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
How to Apply
Note: Candidates should send their CV and any other document to showcase their super-powers