Job for Service Engineer at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
Wartsila is a global leader in advanced technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation and total efficiency, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2015, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5 billion with approximately 18,800 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
- The position is located in Lagos, Nigeria and will responsible for Electrical and PLC/Automation related jobs like maintenance and trouble shooting at Diesel/GAS engines in power plants and marine installations.
- Perform overhauls and repairs on assemblies on site and/or in workshops.
- May interact with customers during the work execution.
- May perform internal and external progress status of the assigned work.
- Create the Service Work Reports.
- Ensure that the work is executed according to Wartsila Quality,Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site
- Communication skills
- Cost awareness & effectiveness
- Cultural knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Teamwork skills
- Training & development skills
- Product knowledge
- Operations & Maintenance knowledge
- Technical problem solving skill
- Technical communication
- Customer understanding
- Contractual skill
- Deliver Solutions to Customer -processes & tools
- Control room knowledge
- Electrical systems
- Engine Control Systems
- Engine knowledge
- tool keeping knowledge
- Measurement equipment, Electrical Auxiliary system knowledge
Qualifications and Experience
- HND/BSc/BEng/BTech in Electrical, Electronics, Automation or System Engineering.
- Experience work with Diesel engine power plant and marine application.
- Experience in E and A for marine application will be as additional value.
Considered as advantage:
- Experience in Wecsplorer, WCT and UNITool software tools
- Work experience of UNIC C3 and WECS gas engine installation and troubleshooting
Deadline: 17th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online