Job Openings at RES-Q Digital Limited
RES-Q Digital Limited – Our client, is currently looking for a qualified and passionate individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Employment Type: Contract
- The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- The responsibilities of the Data Analyst will include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. He/She will develop analysis and reporting capabilities as well as monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports including visualisations
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- 1-3 years Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Job Title: Executive Assistant to CEO
- Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements.
- Updates and maintains phone lists for CEO.
- Manages contacts using Outlook to conduct up-to-date database entry, tracks VIP relations and correspondence; facilitates relationships by familiarizing his/herself with various life events (such as birthdays, and other major milestones).
- Provides complex travel arrangements. Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners; creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations.
- Accurately tracks expenses for CEO by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion.
- Prepares for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing units.
- Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences.
- Takes notes and distributes meeting minutes, agendas and meeting packages.
- Assists with recruitment efforts, new hire orientations, on-boarding and terminations.
- Sets-up staff meetings, maintains electronic staff calendars and organizes team events.
- Answers and directs calls and emails of the CEO of a general nature.
- Provides timely and proactive management of the organization’s office environment.
- Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems for CEO.
- Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
- Respectfully takes direction from CEO.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Completing expense reports
- Composing and preparing correspondences that are sometimes confidential;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO
- Excellent time management skills and clear respect for deadlines.
- Strong judgement and decision making abilities.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple demands by prioritizing effectively.
- Excellent aptitude for interpersonal relations combined with an ability to interact with senior management and other team members in a professional and effective manner.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe).
- Will be responsible for overseeing all Outdoor, out-of-home media campaigns nationally to ensure that the sourcing, pricing, planning, executing and monitoring of monthly executions to assure they are completed flawlessly.
- This individual will oversee and work with all third party vendors to ensure flawless campaign planning, execution, monitoring and compliance to provide optimal client service support for assigned advertisers and vendors.
- The position will serve as the primary point of contact for all Outdoor OOH program inquiries and requests pertaining to advertiser campaigns. This individual will also lead the business development team to prospect and sign new outdoor accounts or clients against set targets.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities
- Creates media proposals and recommendations for all Outdoor Media requests by working with and establishing sound relationships with third party outdoor vendors and collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Seek and secure new Outdoor business accounts against set targets.
- Researches and analyses demographic data, consumer profiles and media research tools; recommends media strategies to fulfil client objectives.
- Negotiates rates for time and/or space to optimize the media budget; applies standard industry best practices to create optimum buys
- Builds and maintains relationships with media representatives to optimize use of budget and timeline
- Confirms contract fulfillment, follows up on scheduled activities and completes post-buy analysis
- Negotiates make-goods and revises orders for unplanned schedule changes
- Monitors media for placement and time discrepancies; approves payments; negotiates credit or billing adjustments.
- Updates and maintains internal budgets, processes media invoices and completes year-end analysis
- Stays current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies
- Assists employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to media buying processes, procedures and services
- Completes work in a timely and accurate manner while providing exceptional client service
- Other duties as assigned
Job Knowledge Required
- Experience negotiating with traditional outdoor vendors and outlets is necessary
- Proven ability to execute accurate buys is necessary
- Proven knowledge of ratings methodologies in Outdoor industry
- Ability to research and analyse market and competitor information is required
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office- including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to successfully build relationships both internally and externally is vital to success in this role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Proven experience in planning, buying and placing outdoor media
- The ability to work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanour and work well independently is essential.
- Maintaining confidentiality, treating others with respect and upholding Company values are key attributes.
- In addition, troubleshooting and organizational skills with a can-do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing requirements is essential.
- Ability to develop good working relationships within all levels of the organization
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably in Marketing, Public Relations, Business or Communications or relevant job experience.
- This position requires a minimum of three years of media planning and/or buying experience
- Some travel required
- Seasonality of the business may require additional work hours
- The applicant selected for this position may be required to complete a background check. Passing results must be received prior to start date in new position
Deadline: 31st August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com