Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company’s products in the territory.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, specifies, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Enhancement of customers’ payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors’ activities, market situations and customer’s complaint.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant work experience.
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets
- Applicants MUST be resident in Enugu
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the code Sales Rep-ENUGU as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contact. You must be resident in ENUGU.
Deadline: 31st July, 2017.