25th and Staffing – Our client, a reputable company in the Car Leasing, Procurement and Real Estate business, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer (Junior)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Junior
- The Account Officer post is one of the main functions managing the financial reports and accounting of the business.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity of an exciting career path that can lead to higher positions.
- To provide full accounting support to Management.
- To ensure timely and accurate reporting which is fully compliant with all the accounting policies
- Prepare salary breakdowns
- Solve all the cash related queries
- Reconcile client accounts and update as required
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Monthly financial statement review and analysis and monthly close reports
- Contract reconciliation, budget and forecast
- Organize large amount of files to make sure they were in order in preparation for the audit
- Manage the budget of an organization
- Other accounting related responsibilities as assigned
- 1 – 3 years (Post NYSC) working experience in a similar position with demonstrable ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements.
- B.Sc/HND/M.Sc in Accounting or related courses.
- Age not more than 28 years
- Membership or certification by ACCA, ICAN or any other relevant professional bodies is an added advantage
Competency and Technical SKills Requirements:
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting
- Excellent mathematical and statistical abilities
- Creativity and innovation
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficiency in an accounting software Planning and organizing
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
- The ideal candidate should have a strong business mindset and experienced in managing commercial operations and procurements.
- Your job will be highly important in ensuring the company meets its goals of efficiency and customer acquisition and retention.
- To ensure the execution of all action plans and must be able to close deals
- Responsible for supporting the General Manager in the management of the entire company’s operations.
- Responsible for meeting performance and profit goals.
- Responsible for managing and overseeing all safety processes within the company.
- To supervise the day-to-day task assignment and manage performance for all management and associates. This includes recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, associate engagement, performance management and administering progressive discipline.
- Will be required to assist in the selection, development and training of all associates in the company
- Plan and prepare work schedules and coordinate daily assignments and activities of associates to meet the needs of the business.
- To monitor and analyze reports relating to Loss Prevention and reports trends to the General Manager.
- To ensure the accuracy of weekly payroll, which includes the proper editing of timecards when necessary, using the appropriate charge codes and weekly submission.
- To manage all safety programs and ensure proper execution and compliance.
- Complete all tasks assigned by the General Manager within the specified time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related discipline; M.Sc/M.A in related field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years Leadership experience in a fast-paced environment
- FEMALE preferable
- Relationship Building and Exceptional Customer Service
- Effective Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, understand People, organize and solve problems
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Availability to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays, based on business needs
- Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful, since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between managers, employees and customers.
- Performance Management, Giving Feedback, Project Management, Coaching, Foster Teamwork, Supervision, Staffing, Business Knowledge, Technical Leadership, Technical Management, Vision.
- Salary: N250,000 plus Car/Driver and others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with job title you are applying for as the the subject, for example, ‘Assistant General Manager’ as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Deadline: 30th July, 2017.