Alere delivers reliable and actionable information through rapid diagnostic tests, resulting in better clinical and economic healthcare outcomes globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Product Marketing ManagerJob Ref:
Sales and MarketingJob Description
- The Employee will perform the following functions and duties in a professional manner and to the best of his/her ability:
- The Employee shall be responsible for the development of sales and marketing plans within the Country;
- The Employee shall provide field based support to the Company’s commercial partners to assist in the growth of Product sales within the Region;
- The Employee shall assess the current distribution channels of the Company highlighting any strengths and weaknesses that the Employee may believe there are. The Employee shall recommend any changes to the Company as they may deem appropriate;
- The Employee shall prepare an annual business plan to be submitted to and discussed with the Company’s African sales team.
- The Employee shall asses any current or future Product opportunities and report any potential findings to the Company;
- The Employee shall implement and support marketing and sales activities of the Products within the Country;
- The Employee shall advise Company of market and industry trends relevant to the Products within the Country;
- The Employee shall conduct market research to identify business and market trends within the country; and
- The Employee shall introduce new and improved Products into the country as directed by the Company.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Marketing Degree or related
- Product Marketing experience
- Diagnostics/Medical devices
- Experience in Nigeria /West Africa
Deadline: 28th July, 2017.