Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) is one of the key players in the Agro Allied Industry in Nigeria based in Edo State. As a result of our expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Maintenance Manager
- Assist in the proper maintenance of all factory machines
- Assist in the management of maintenance data
- Assist the Maintenance Manager to ensure availability of spare parts at all times
- Assist the Maintenance Manager to ensure the safety of staff with zero accident
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc/HND Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC factory processing experience plus 3D AutoCAD usage
- Must be Computer literate
Job Title: Store Manager
- To ensure a proper stock management with technical tools for the monitoring of the stock optimization
- To ensure strict application of standard rules on safety of goods and personnel
- To ensure proper recording, placement and movement of goods/materials at all times
- To ensure a proper preparation of the annual stock inventory for a smooth stock counting
Qualifications and Experience
- B.SC/HND in Management or Purchasing/Supply
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC work experience
- Must be Computer literate.
- Ability to establish priorities; coordinate and monitor activities of subordinates and delegate responsibilities, where appropriate.
- A committed and energetic leader.
- A good communication skill.
- Ability to inspire, guide and lead others in the team.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skill.
- Time management skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 11th August, 2017