Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- The position holder is responsible for all storage related activities with reference to raw material purchased and finished products from production floor.
- The holder attends to all orders from internal and external clients and ensures that all delivery vans are promptly and accurately loaded.
- Supervises loading and transfer of finished products
- Supervises the issuance of raw materials from store to all departments.
- Ensuring all stores are properly arranged and in good condition.
- Prepares weekly roster for the staffs in the store department.
- Orientate and train staffs on job responsibilities.
- Ensures all returns and replacements are treated and documented accordingly.
- Prepares space in the store for incoming raw materials.
- Initiate material request once reorder level is reached.
- Follow ups on materials not delivered.
- Prepare daily record of the opening stock for all products
- Prepare daily stock closing report for both raw materials and finished
- Ensures log notes are filled all the time.
- The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple projects in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- He or she will be well versed in all Microsoft programs including excel, power point, and word.
- He/she must have:
- Ability to operate in team as leader and follower
- Ability to handle successfully and effectively assigned responsibility for specific assignments such as sales exhibition, sales campaign, market storming, market intelligent gathering, etc
- Ability to communicate above effectively and professionally
- Ability to write strong business report and other forms of communication to various stakeholders
- Effective people supervision skill; Possess the confidence and ability to influence people; strong physical presence and energy
- Possess excellent inter personal skills; be self motivated
- Possess high level of initiative and emotional intelligence; able to think outside the box
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside department/ organization with the ability to adapt to the changing operating environment of the sector
- Suggest innovative solutions to common departmental problem
- Sound numerical aptitude and reasoning
- Intermediate computer skill for MS suite
- Sound knowledge of ERP and relevant software
- Above 3 years’ experience as Store officer/supervisor in a manufacturing sector; FMCG
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Supply Chain Management, Statistic, Business Management/Administration, Accounting, etc.
- Relevant certification and training in warehouse and inventory management
Deadline: 15th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org