Law Union & Rock is one of the first generation Insurance Companies to open office in Nigeria six decades ago. We began operations in Nigeria in 1951 as a Chief Agency when the late Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony held the power of Attorney for Royal International Insurance Holding, a U.K leading Insurance Company [the first Nigerian to have such authority].
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- Listening and Communication Skills: Expected to follow instruction from supervisor, and ability to understand those instructions with little or no follow up will be appreciated by your boss.
- People/Interpersonal Skills: Working directly with at least one person: boss. Will be the first line of communication between the boss and the outside world, potentially speaking with clients, other employees and upper management.
- Organizational Skills: Must be a reliable likely rely in other to keep the working day in order. Scheduling meetings, travel plans, billing, etc.
- Need to relate messages or instructions to others based from supervisor.
- Good listening and communication skills ensuring information is related correctly.
- Must be a graduate with at least 2 years working experience
- Must have a terrific organizational skills.
- Computer Skills: Writing emails, transcribing notes, copying, and creating spreadsheets or printing documents figure heavily in a personal assistant’s day.
- Power points presentation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 14th July, 2017.