W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a reputable and growing enterprise in the fashion industry (leather goods production) in Lagos State, seeks to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing/Sales/PR Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Market affordable and luxury leather wears to individuals, corporate bodies etc., depending on the target population, via traditional and digital platforms.
- Be greatly involved in Digital Marketing: create and manage e-commerce and social media platforms, manage website, and create “Search Engine Optimization”.
- Be alert and respond to customers’ requests, needs and inquiries on social media.
- Make sure that pictures of products are posted and changed regularly.
- Come up with marketing strategies to enter new markets, follow up with leads and seal deals.
- Record day-to-day transactions.
- Develop marketing and sales plan.
- Create database of all customers (online and physical store) contact information, purchases, and other details, monitoring their behaviour, and updating them with new products /services.
- OND/HND/B.Sc Marketing or other disciplines.
- 1 – 3 years working experience, with at least 1 year relevant experience.
- Candidate must not be more than 30 years, as at December 2017.
- Proximity to the location is compulsory (Lekki).
- Must be conversant with Digital Marketing.
- Must have experience in fashion industry.
Competencies and Skills:
- Must be passionate about fashion (leather goods production).
- Must have a drive to promote and market the brand.
- Ability to persuade, negotiate and sell products.
- Should possess an understanding/interest in/of branding and brand essence.
- Should understand image building and perception.
- Interested in growing with the business.
- Should understand niche/luxury marketing.
- Must possess basic accounting skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Sociable, kind and persuasive.
- Can conceptualize social media campaigns that stay true to the brand essence.
- Entrepreneurial personality/attributes.
- Should possess managerial and leadership skills.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to listen, and articulate the issues and demands of customers, and meet them satisfactorily.
- Ability to communicate properly, articulately and coherently.
- N40,000 – N60,000 with other benefits and sales commission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position and industry as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications without position and industry indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.
Application Deadline: 25th July, 2017.