Human Edge Limited is one of Nigeria’s leading human resource consulting and staffing services companies. Today, we work closely with many of Nigeria’s best and brightest business organizations, helping them to achieve their vision through optimum use of their most valuable asset – their people. Our wide range of professional support services are designed to help our clients to attract, engage and retain the talent they need to achieve their long-term goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Director, Account Planning And Strategy
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring effective application of account planning techniques for idea generation and creative briefing through to creative execution
- Resetting the planning and strategy function to agency’s new vision of the agency
- Sharpening the planning skills of team members by constantly sharing planning knowledge and new methodologies
- Developing a comprehensive impact measurement and evaluation system to check agency effectiveness in attaining its desired growth
- Taking responsibility for team development, performance and motivation
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in marketing communications or consulting
- Keen awareness of the most up to date initiatives in brand strategy and consumer communications
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a demanding environment.
- Possession of good leadership and strong interpersonal skills
Job Title: Managing Director
- Reporting to the Executive Committee, you will be responsible for the leadership and coordination of all the activities of consortium members according to the strategic directions set out by the Executive Committee.
- You will be responsible for overseeing all activities of a major client’s account and coordinating the various agencies involved in the business.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the client relationship and providing strategic guidance at the highest level
- Developing operational plans to achieve the goals and objectives of the client and ensuring that the client’s business and marketing objectives are met
- Overseeing the agency’s financial performance; managing time and resource allocation for both creative agencies working on the business, ensuring accurate and timely billings from all agencies working on the business, and managing client payments and payments to all agencies
- Working closely with the Regional Director of a leading global agency to ensure local insights and market priorities are included in centrally developed campaigns; and to ensure global/regional campaigns are effectively implemented in Nigeria
- Building and successfully leading a high performance team
- Degree-qualified in Management, Social Sciences or a Business-related discipline; a relevant post-graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Extensive client service experience working with both local and regional clients
- Good understanding of finance and financial controls
- 6-8 years’ of proven management experience in roles that demand coordination of multiple business entities
- Demonstrable success at a senior level in the marketing communications industry and thorough understanding of the market, with specific expertise in servicing the telecommunications industry
Benefit & Remuneration
- This position offers the opportunity to work with and coordinate the activities of leading specialist marketing communications agencies.
- A competitive remuneration package will be made available to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job reference as subject of your email.