Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Arranging domestic and international travel and accommodation.
- Calendar / Meetings Management.
- Attend meetings and take minutes.
- Collect, prepare, organize and store all the relevant information and documentation for the preparation of the accounting entries and the local (tax, statutory, legal) and company’s reporting requirements.
- Ensure that all local internal (SOX) and local regulatory controls are properly documented and executed and that the supporting documentation is stored for local and company’s internal audit reviews.
- Arrange teleconferences and liaison with other countries / clusters.
- Submit expenses on Concur (our expense reporting system) on a monthly basis.
- Ensure seamless management of the local office.
- Manage requests for new starters (liaison with regional HR, IT etc.)
- In-country support for external distributors and internal supply-chain.
- Be the main point of contact between the company’s Nigeria branch. And the external service provider for payroll and financial services, supporting the monthly and quarterly period closings.
Required and Academic Experience
- Graduate of Social Sciences and related courses with background from accounting.
- Must be resident of Lagos.
- Must possess a good command of English Language.
- Must possess a good writing skill.
- The ability to multi-task and paying thorough attention to details.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a PA from a Multinational Company.
- Must have experience in Human Relations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 7th July, 2017.