Electronic PayPlus Limited, is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Management & Business Analyst
Reports To: CTO
Department: IT & Project
- Work with CTO to lead aspects of organizational change. Identifies opportunities for business process improvements within project scope.
- Acts as a champion for business process changes; Designs solutions for varied internal/external clients
- Responsible for planning, coordination and documentation of all projects including preparation of user guide, training manual, UAT scripts, etc.
- Understands how and when to make a choice; how and when to escalate issues to CTO / higher levels through partnering with project sponsors/owners
- Sets and meets realistic deadlines. Forecasts changes and communicates current and projected issues.
- Ensures a high level of fiscal control and accountability for project budget. Acts decisively in critical situations or to circumvent a potential problem.
- Uses basic knowledge of general financial and accounting principles to understand and communicate how decisions affect bottom line for project.
- Pro-actively engages present and future stakeholders in design, priority setting, and implementation and builds coalitions among the various stakeholders to move the project forward.
- Recognizes problems or situations that are new or without clear precedent. Evaluates alternatives and finds solutions using a systematic, multi-step approach.
- Develops, and initiates innovations and solutions where precedents and procedures may not exist.
- Analysis and understands client’s needs; provides realistic expectations; establishes specific customer satisfaction standards and actively monitors client satisfaction.
- Facilitate project initiation/kick-off meeting, Prepare: project definition/scope/requirements and ensure project scope is clearly understood by stakeholders and sign off prior to project implementation.
- Work closely with software developers to ensure development conform with standard –OWASP, SDLC, etc
- Play active role in software Testing and User Acceptance Test UAT
- Work closely with CTO to ensure software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance and interface specifications.
- Any other function as may be assigned from time to time by CTO or company management
- Only applicant residing within Lagos Island/ Lekki-Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki Expressway axis should apply for this position.
Deadline: 14th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online