Recruitment at 25th and Staffing for Personal Assistant
25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment and outsourcing.
We are looking to hire an experienced candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure smooth running of the business both in the presence and absence of the Managing Director
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate must have worked with c-level executives
- Minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in any related courses
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant
- Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must have strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Candidate must be sound at being proactive and taking initiatives
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Computer Microsoft
- Packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Candidate must have an excellent mailing and telephone etiquette
- Good calendar management.
Deadline: 21st July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified and candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Personal Assistant’, as the Subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates are expected to apply.