Wakanow.com is Africa’s leading, full-service online travel company. At Wakanow, we understand that everyone likes easy and affordable travel services, so we provide our customers with a one-stop booking portal for Flights, Hotels, Visa Assistance, Holiday Packages, Airport Transfers, an international Travel SIM, a Prepaid Travel Card, a Loyalty program, and much more.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: VIP Associate
Job Opening ID: WKN/29/JB
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The VIP Associate will be the driving engine for Wakanow product sales to the company’s high-net-worth customer category.
- You will be responsible for identifying, acquiring and ensuring overall customer satisfaction by providing customised travel packages and personalised services to meet the customers’ needs.
- Our VIP Client category includes but not limited to business executives, politicians, expatriates, senior government officials, celebrities, etc.
- Ensure the identification and conversion of VIP’s within and outside the country into clients of the organisation
- Plan and sell flights, accommodations, transportations, insurance and other travel services to VIP clients.
- To facilitate direct pro-active retention activities for active, or dormant VIP customer, thus increasing Company revenues and VIP customers satisfaction levels.
- Collaborate with clients to determine their needs and advise them on appropriate destination, modes of transportations, travel dates, costs and accommodations.
- Maintain excellent relationship with VIP clients in conjunction with the Client Management team to keep the organisation’s clients satisfied and loyal.
- Provide personalised customer service in a manner that goes beyond what is expected; when required.
- Keep self-aware and updated with the competitors’ performance, strategy and new product launches.
- Ensure the Fulfilment of all travel service requests for all Wakanow VIP clients.
- Maintain excellent relationships with High Net Individual sales account management with a joint goal to keep our clients satisfied and loyal for future services.
- Show confidence in up-selling and liaising with VIP clients.
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelors’ degree
- Master’s degree in a relevant field is an added advantage
- 7 years’ experience in VIP Client Management and Sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the travel and hospitality industry.
- Exceptional communication – English.
- Exceptional selling skills.
- Assertive & Diplomatic.
- Multi-Tasking abilities.
- An analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Wide network of VIPs
- Diplomatic & Assertive, Exceptional Selling, Knowledge of Hospitality Industry, Presentable
Deadline: 29th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online