APM Terminals Recruitment for Graduate Gate Clerk
APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your work place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gate Clerk
- Gate Clerk is to provide support to the gate operations and Clerical support for the release and receipt of import and export containers
- Updates relevant information in the terminal operating system (Navis Express)
- Performs Gate In / Gate Out transactions, issues Pick-up / Drop off tickets & EIR
- Ensures a safe and secure working environment
- Provides complete and accurate reports where required
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Who We are Looking For
- Minimum Experience of BSc / HND.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Must be a Computer literate.
- Must have an excellent administrative skills
- To a right candidate we offer value and team-based leadership, an open and engaging working environment, and a wide range of international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for personal growth in a dynamic environment
Deadline: 31st August, 2017.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online