British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: English Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Specialist English Teacher is required by a newly Established British school located in Ibadan Oyo State.
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced English teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
- You will have an exceptional command of English Language and have the ability to teach the language in a clear and concise manner.
- Required experience: Preferably minimum of 2 years teaching experience, but we are willing to offer in house training to the right candidate without the required experience.
- Must have good diction and good phonetics understanding.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- The preferred candidate should have BA in English Language or Literature in English. A PGDE in education will be an advantage.
- Only English language or English literature graduates will be considered for this position.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s together with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Deadline: 9th September, 2017.