Current Recruitment at Janchine Nigeria Limited
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
Sales Manager Job Duties:.
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share. Etc.
Location:Dopemu and Lekki Axis, Lagos
- Must be female.
- Must not be Married with Kids
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Must be a good communicator.
- Must have a neat personal appearance.
- Must have an interest in sales and a courteous manner.
- Must have the ability to supervise.
- Minimum of OND
- Customer service skills and sales techniques will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location:Lekki (Mainland Axis), Lagos
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Deadline: 30th September, 2017.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org