BP Business Solutions – Our client, a Leading manufacturer in the Foam Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive (Logistics and Sales)
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Effective distribution of Company’s products in assigned territory.
- Develop the existing and future key distributors in assigned territory.
- Compile and complete reconciliation of all customers’ accounts issues regularly.
- Report all sales and collection figures daily, weekly and monthly.
- Ensure continuous retention of key accounts and addition of new accounts.
- Collate and report on competitive activities in assigned territory.
- Monitor trade relations between, key distributors, non-key distributors, and sub-dealers.
- Develop and manage existing and potential institutional outlets and organizations in assigned territory.
- Responsible for recommending and coordinating in-store specific promotions.
- Assist the Regional Sales Manager in the management and coordination of regional trade shows and events.
- Ensure effective implementation of distributors’ outlets visibility in the assigned territory.
- Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum 4 years cognate experience in sales.
- Sales experience in Foam Industry an advantage. Practical sales field experience required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using “Customer Service Executive” as subject of the mail.
Deadline: 7th September, 2017.