Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Liaise with other IT personnel for problem resolution.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have Degree in Computer Science.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper division from a reputable university
- Applicant must be to learn new software very fast.
You will need to show:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must possess high level of sound judgment, self-management and initiative
- Excellent computer and technology knowledge and skills
- An ability to analyze problems and trace them to their core causes
- A systematic approach to work and problem solving
- A stickler for accuracy
- A strong ability to anticipate and diagnose problems
- Ability to organize and classify large amounts of information.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline: 19th August, 2017.