Front Desk Officer Job at Knowledgeware Technologies Limited
Knowledgeware Technologies Limited is an Educational Service Provider based in Lagos (Nigeria) that specialises mainly in Computer Based Testing (CBT), e-registration and application, e-recruitment services, IT Training and Certifications and other related e-learning services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer (Female)
- To serve as the Organisation’s first point of contact for visiting customers or clients.
- To assist in the entry of data on various electronic registration and application platforms provided by the organisation or through a third party. This includes but not limited to JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, Nigerian Army, Navy, Police & Airforce, Vehicle License Application and renewal etc.
- To provide customers with useful and insightful information about the company’s products and services.
- To make or process payments for customers’ desired services across various electronic payment platforms (Paga, Quickteller etc.)
- Answer questions and address complaints of visitors or escalate the complaints to higher authority if the need arises
- Carry out other office administrative tasks as directed by the management of the Organization.
- HND/B.Sc in any Social Science discipline/Art (Mass Communication, Sociology, Business Administration etc.)
- Minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) or Upper Credit
- Applicants must be welcoming and polite to colleagues and all visiting customers.
- Possess a good verbal and written communication skills.
- Applicant must be attentive to details.
- Must be conversant with the application processes in various Examination bodies, Organisations and Institutions in Nigeria including JAMB, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, Nigeria Army, Nigeria Police Force, Nigerian Airforce etc.
- Applicant must be accountable and of worthy character
- Must possess a good understanding of various electronic payment platforms in Nigeria such as Paga, Quickteller etc.
- Excellent Organisational and Multi-tasking abilities
- Smart and Proactive
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages
Deadline: 31st August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com with the subject “Front Desk Officer”