Job at Elevation Craft Nigeria Limited for Restaurant Manager
Elevation Craft Nigeria Limited – We believe that Small Businesses and Startups can achieve better through great people and effective processes. We help businesses save cost and drive results by engaging and developing the right talents, and building an ideal organization that nurtures innovation and building an ideal organization that nurtures innovation and collaboration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Manager
- As Restaurant Manager you will manage an exotic Churrasco Grill & Bar.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Promote the brand of the restaurant.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. newsletters, social media ads)
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Publicize the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; inviting food editors to review the restaurant; contacting local, regional, and national magazines with feature ideas; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager or similar role.
- Effective People Management.
- Good Planning.
- Effective Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Resolving Conflict.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Deadline: 25th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Letters of interest to: email@example.com
- We will review submissions and schedule interviews for all applicants that meet our requirements.
- We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly.