Elevation Craft Nigeria Limited – Our client, a world class organization that is into luxury interior furnishings and fittings, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
- As Assistant General Manager, you will drive the business’ profit by managing and motivating staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company’s products and services
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Be in charge of marketing budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Increase management’s effectiveness by ensuring proper training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining of employees; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Direct and coordinate all departments to develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Participate in formulating and administering company policies
- Review and approve preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Management.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Exceptional Leadership Skills
- At least 10 years’ of experience in related role.
- Should have strong Marketing and Sales skills and experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Letters of interest to: email@example.com
- We will review submissions and schedule interviews for all applicants that meet our requirements.
- We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly.
Deadline: 16th August, 2017.