Elevation Craft Nigeria Limited – Our client, a Food & Beverage company that owns several pastry outlets in the Federal Capital Territory, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Operations Manager
- Coordinate overall business activities and ensure compliance to all company and health standards.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Maintain optimal level of sanitary procedures for all food handling and maintain neat and clean kitchen area and ensure optimal quality of all food preparation and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Administer performance of all service staff and schedule and evaluate all restaurant operations.
- Provide training to all employees and maintain all work according to required policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of all food and beverage trends.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
- Prepare estimates of all food and beverage costs and coordinate with corporate staff and assist to purchase all required supplies and place required orders for all distributors.
- Ensure response to all complaints.
- Ensure compliance to all security procedures and design strategies to protect all employees and customers.
- Ensure that all branches maintain cleanliness at all times and assist to resolve all complaints and maintain food quality at all times and perform regular interviews with all employees.
- Ensure that distribution of products is done to all branches in safe and timely manner.
- At least 8 years’ of Proven experience in food and beverage management.
- Should have strong marketing and sales skills.
- Effective customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and inspire employees.
- Management Skills: Food and beverage managers not only deal with food, they also have to deal with costs, pricing, creating work schedules and more.
- Flexible approach to work.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Letters of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will review submissions and schedule interviews for all applicants that meet our requirements.
- We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly.
Deadline: 16th August, 2017.