FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Manager
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Providing an independent assurance function designed to give an objective opinion to the Management on the control environment, comprising risk management, internal control and governance.
- Adding value to the organisation by improving its operations and contributing to economic, effective and efficient use of resources.
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
- A First Degree in Accounting or Social Sciences, ACA/ACCA and MBA is an added advantage.
- 5+years’ working experience in the big four Audit firms (PWC, Deloitte, KPMG & Ernst & Young.
- Working knowledge of financial reviews, fraud risk assessment, business process reviews
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Knowledge of SAP is an added advantage
- Interpersonal skills
- Report writing skills