Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on vulnerable children, agriculture, health and HIV, extractives and governance, and peace building programming
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer – Facility
Purpose & Primary Function
- The position of the Facility Officer is responsible for ensuring that office facilities, guesthouse facilities and housing for international staff are well maintained, cleaned for giving to all staff the place where it pleasing to work.
- This position is specifically responsible for carrying out the activities related to office facility.
- The Facility Officer will conduct all tasks related to the management of the contract for occupancy and utilities like electricity, generators, cleaning, for the office, guesthouse, housing for international staff.
- He/She will manage the office/Guesthouse Asset and Inventory register with regular update of new items.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Engineering, Economics, Administration or Management.
- Must be a matured, motivated, problem solving individual with high levels of initiative;
- Minimum of five years’ relevant administrative and facility management experience, preferably with an International Organization.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral Communication skills in English language
- Ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage
- Must demonstrate a good understanding of contemporary management best practices
- Must have excellent research and facilitation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrate high level of initiative and diplomacy
- Ability to multiple tasks concurrently and under pressure with little or no supervision
- Excellent knowledge of computer software – MS Office and Excel especially
- Must be flexible and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download the “Application Form Below” and send with a detailed 3-page resume in a single file word document to: email@example.com. The position title and location must be expressly stated as the subject of the email quoting reference numbers: “Administrative Officer – Facility: AOFB-08125”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- CRS is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply”.
- CRS’ recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation .
Deadline: 8th September, 2017.